Rams on Demand Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has it been over 4hours?

What time does the clock start up in the morning, 8:00am PST? @RamsFlash80 has always put in the effort to keep this draft moving, not sure what the hold up is? I'm in the office until 4:00 and would like to make my pick before that so i'll give him until 3:45.
After that I'm...
giphy.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Sorry for my confusion, but is @TK-42 or @T-REX the commissioner ? The reason for asking is to determine the better manner by way of my timezone to submit a list of players to the guy in charge should I not be available when my draft pick comes up.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Sorry for my confusion, but is @TK-42 or @T-REX the commissioner ? The reason for asking is to determine the better manner by way of my timezone to submit a list of players to the guy in charge should I not be available when my draft pick comes up.

I'm the Commissioner - @T-REX is assisting - so you can submit your list to either one of us.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why is it so difficult to offer the Commissioner or a chosen fellow player a couple of alternative names that could be immediately applied to the draft rather than delay the process by several hours ?
Why is it so difficult to just pause the damned thing while people are asleep?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Why is it so difficult to just pause the damned thing while people are asleep?

We have people playing who are in a variety of timezones, West Coast, mid-America, East Coast, Scotland & Australia, ... your midnight isn't the same time as everyone else. As for me personally, I don't really want to be playing this game for a month when it could be concluded much quicker. I mentioned this at the time I took a team, if this is no longer acceptable or doable, the Commissioner has my permission to relieve me of my team and appoint another.

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
My take...we got 7 rounds in last year with the same problems we're encountering today. The 4 hour pick window should apply, if you anticipate your pick will fall in a window that you won't be available to make the pick then you should PM someone that will be available to make the pick for you by giving them a list of players you are interested in.

Now the question is after the 4 hour window closes do we skip over the pick until that person shows up to make the pick (like the real draft) or do we vote on the pick and move on?

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
With that...

With the 10th pick of the ROD Mock Draft the Denver Broncos select…

Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
6’2”, 185 lbs, 4.37 40

USATSI_11187951.jpg

Elway passes on the QB and instead goes with the top Corner Back in the draft. With Bradley Roby leaving for Houston, Greddy Williams will be paired with Chris Harris to try and revive the “No Fly Zone”

@RamsFlash80 is on the clock
@Memento is on deck

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Round 1:
1. Arizona Cardinals @OldSchool - Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
2. San Francisco 49ers @InnovatedMind - Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
3. New York Jets @Adi - Josh Allen, LB, Kentucky
4. Oakland Raiders @Tron - Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Corbin - Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
6. New York Giants @TK42-RAM - Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
7. Jacksonville Jaguars @Ramhusker -
Montez Sweat, EDGE, Mississippi State
8. Detroit Lions @shaunpinney - DevIn White, LB, LSU
9. Buffalo Bills @RamsFlash80
10. Denver Broncos @T-REX - Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
11. Cincinnati Bengals @Memento
12. Green Bay Packers @Dieter the Brock
13. Miami Dolphins @TK42-RAM
14. Atlanta Falcons @Ramhusker
15. Washington Redskins @OldSchool
16. Carolina Panthers @jsimcox
17. New York Giants @TK42-RAM
18. Minnesota Vikings @Kevin
19. Tennessee Titans @Riverumbbq
20. Pittsburgh Steelers @PressureD41
21. Seattle Seahawks @shaunpinney
22. Baltimore Ravens @SierraRam
23. Houston Texans @PressureD41
Oakland Raiders @Tron
25. Philadelphia Eagles @Memento
26. Indianapolis Colts @ScotsRam
27. Oakland Raiders @Tron
28. Los Angeles Chargers @FaulkSF
29. Kansas City Chiefs @BonifayRam
30. Green Bay Packers @Dieter the Brock
31. Los Angeles Rams @Mojo Ram
32. New England Patriots @SanAnRam

Trade: Arizona Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to the Washington Redskins for 2nd #46

Trade: Cincinatti Bengals trade Joe Mixon,
4th #110 , 6th #198 to the San Francisco 49ers for Jerrick McKinnon 3rd #67

Players taken:

Offense:
Quarterbacks-
Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins, Daniel Jones,

Runningbacks-

Wide Receiver-

Offensive Line-

Tight End-

Defence:
Defensive Line- Quinnen Williams,

Defensive End / Edge- Nick Bosa, Montez Sweat,

LineBacker- Josh Allen, DevIn White,

Cornerback- Greedy Williams,

Safety-

Special Teams:
Kicker-

Punter-

@RamsFlash80 is on the clock
@Memento is on deck

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I want to stick to the four hour rule. As per the rules on page 6 (link below) - I will make a pick for them.

" - Rules - "

However at this early stage and with a top ten pick at stake - I just wanted to give @RamsFlash80 an additional opportunity to provide a decent pick and not one that I supply between 200-250 on my Mock Board.

To reiterate if you think you'll be sleeping at the time of your pick -- DM me or @T-REX with some picks and we'll keep this thing moving.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have people playing who are in a variety of timezones, West Coast, mid-America, East Coast, Scotland & Australia, ... your midnight isn't the same time as everyone else. As for me personally, I don't really want to be playing this game for a month when it could be concluded much quicker. I mentioned this at the time I took a team, if this is no longer acceptable or doable, the Commissioner has my permission to relieve me of my team and appoint another.
And in all honesty if my picks are passed over because somebody picks at midnight and I'm in bed not checking the website for 6 or 7 hours and people can't wait until I'm awake and alive again then my two teams can be given to somebody else. The fact that we have no patience for people sleeping it's just amazing to me. I get that it's now 11 hours after a pick was posted at midnight pacific time, by somebody in UK which is his normal time, and should be passed over that's great he's had plenty of time. But to hold it against somebody because they didn't get up hourly during the night to check this site is asinine. Please feel free to replace me twice if I'm expected to be online 24/7.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
My take...we got 7 rounds in last year with the same problems we're encountering today. The 4 hour pick window should apply, if you anticipate your pick will fall in a window that you won't be available to make the pick then you should PM someone that will be available to make the pick for you by giving them a list of players you are interested in.

Now the question is after the 4 hour window closes do we skip over the pick until that person shows up to make the pick (like the real draft) or do we vote on the pick and move on?

My vote would be to seek a 3 vote consensus among those players that check in. It worked well last year in a more limited nature. In other words, any team owner can suggest a player and once 3 people agree on the same person, that becomes the draft pick.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
And in all honesty if my picks are passed over because somebody picks at midnight and I'm in bed not checking the website for 6 or 7 hours and people can't wait until I'm awake and alive again then my two teams can be given to somebody else. The fact that we have no patience for people sleeping it's just amazing to me. I get that it's now 11 hours after a pick was posted at midnight pacific time, by somebody in UK which is his normal time, and should be passed over that's great he's had plenty of time. But to hold it against somebody because they didn't get up hourly during the night to check this site is asinine. Please feel free to replace me twice if I'm expected to be online 24/7.

You didn't answer earlier when asked why it would be so difficult to submit your picks to a commissioner or another favored team owner, ... I ask again ?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I want to stick to the four hour rule. As per the rules on page 6 (link below) - I will make a pick for them.

" - Rules - "

However at this early stage and with a top ten pick at stake - I just wanted to give @RamsFlash80 an additional opportunity to provide a decent pick and not one that I supply between 200-250 on my Mock Board.

To reiterate if you think you'll be sleeping at the time of your pick -- DM me or @T-REX with some picks and we'll keep this thing moving.

The following is my only question about the new rules :

'If you do not make a pick within the allotted time frame the Commish'' - or if I'm away for a period an allocated owner will make a pick on behalf of the owner. This will not be next best pick but a pick between 200-250 on a Mock Draft I have assembled.'

First, will your 'allocated owner' for the time period you are absent be announced prior to your departure, and can we be assured they will be available for the entire time you aren't here ? Second, that appears a huge penalty for a team owner who goes MIA and isn't likely to entice him/her to return to the game. A 200-250 chosen player pick in the early rounds will throw off whatever reality might otherwise exist with this ROD draft allowing for an unnatural process that cannot correct itself, ... anyway, this is why I feel making a consensus pick among team owners is more likely to choose a more realistic replacement. jmo.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If we want to vote on @RamsFlash80 #9 Pick I will retract my Greedy pick if necessary?

I'll vote for Clelin Ferrell, DE/OLB

Ideal size for a DE/OLB with good frame and long arms. Great first step off the line with the ability to get around an OL and corner amongst a variety of pass rush moves. He does a great job of setting up blockers both inside and outside to get to the QB. He gets alot of 1 on 1 blocking because of depth and talent of front at Clemson. In 2018 became really good at setting the edge and improved as a run defernder. His athleticism gives him the versatility to be either a 4-3 DE or play OLB in 3-4 scheme.

Buddy Andrade @draftsitebuddy

https://www.nfldraftgeek.com/2019-buffalo-bills-team-needs/

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I'll vote for Clelin Ferrell, DE/OLB

Ideal size for a DE/OLB with good frame and long arms. Great first step off the line with the ability to get around an OL and corner amongst a variety of pass rush moves. He does a great job of setting up blockers both inside and outside to get to the QB. He gets alot of 1 on 1 blocking because of depth and talent of front at Clemson. In 2018 became really good at setting the edge and improved as a run defernder. His athleticism gives him the versatility to be either a 4-3 DE or play OLB in 3-4 scheme.

Buddy Andrade @draftsitebuddy

https://www.nfldraftgeek.com/2019-buffalo-bills-team-needs/

I'd be happy to vote for Ferrel but in the interests of due diligence, would like to throw 2 other names in the ring:

Ed Oliver DT - He is being portrayed as a poor mans Aaron Donald. Bills could use the help inside.

DK Metcalf - I'll be upfront and say i think this is way too high for Metcalf. I don't think he has the route tree at present and is very much unpolished. But he can run a go route and it may allow Allen to develop when he has someone to stretch the field.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'd be happy to vote for Ferrel but in the interests of due diligence, would like to throw 2 other names in the ring:

Ed Oliver DT - He is being portrayed as a poor mans Aaron Donald. Bills could use the help inside.

DK Metcalf - I'll be upfront and say i think this is way too high for Metcalf. I don't think he has the route tree at present and is very much unpolished. But he can run a go route and it may allow Allen to develop when he has someone to stretch the field.

Both very good choices, but we can only vote for one of those that are listed.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Both very good choices, but we can only vote for one of those that are listed.

I'll vote for Ferrell as well. (Sorry, should have made that clearer in my post). Just wanted to play Devils advocate and provide some options. We have done this in the past as I recall.

So that's 2 votes for Ferrell.

Status
Not open for further replies.