Rams On Demand Full 7 rd mock draft results

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Well I had the Giants draft last year looking back at this, who I drafted and who the Giants drafted and where they went.:

Round 1 #23. New York Giants: Corbin - Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson
Drafted by : Texans Round 1 # 12 Giants drafted Evan Ingram TE Ol Miss @ #23

Hey Deshaun dropped and I took him! Would of been a great heir apparent for Eli, especially how he played this season.

Round 2 #59. New York Giants: Corbin - Alex Anzalone, LB, Florida
Drafted by : Saints Round 3 #76 Giants Drafted ROUND 2: DT DALVIN TOMLINSON, ALABAMA @ #59

Almost a 20 slot reach, but wanted my dude, to bad he went out with an ACL for the year he was looking good.

Round 3 #87. New York Giants: Corbin - Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy University
Drafted by: Patriots Round 3 # 85 Giants drafted Round 3 ROUND 3: QB DAVIS WEBB, CALIFORNIA@ 87

Stupid Cheatriots stole my pick 2 picks before me in the real draft! bastards! lol Curious how he plays out.

Round 4 #140. New York Giants: Corbin - Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson
Drafted by Giants same pick o_0 Giants Drafted same dude o_0

Nailed this pick, Giants drafted him exactly. Who's your daddy?

Round 5 #180. New York Giants: Corbin - Noah Brown, WR, Ohio State
Drafted by Cowboys Round 7 # 239 Giants drafted ROUND 5: DE AVERY MOSS, YOUNGSTOWN STATE @#180

Took Naoh Brown, he made the roster... reached like a mofo for him! lol

207. New York Giants: Corbin - Eric Saubert, TE, Drake
Drafted by Atlanta Falcons Round 5 #185 Giants drafted ROUND 6: OT ADAM BISNOWATY, PITTSBURGH @ # 207

Apparently this guy was a steal where he was drafted IRL.

Well not a bad draft... didn't go back till now to go over how I did. I think I loaded the Giants roster with some talent with what was at hand, comforting to know my thoughts weren't to far off from real FO people especially the OT pick the Patriots made. Looking forward to this year!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Just a quick question from a lurker:

Do you guys get a bonus point or something when your team drafts a guy that the Rams actually end up drafting....cuz...that would be cool. (n)...kind of like the FREE slot on a bingo card.

That is all.

Edit:

For example, Old School picked Kupp. Mojo got Everett. I mean. That's got to be worth something!!

Last edited:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!

Do you guys get a bonus point or something when your team drafts a guy that the Rams actually end up drafting....cuz...that would be cool. (n)...kind of like the FREE slot on a bingo card.

That is all.

Edit:

For example, Old School picked Kupp. Mojo got Everett. I mean. That's got to be worth something!!
We don't get points. But that would be cool if we did something like this. However, to have the GM do every team would be tiring and time consuming. What might be a good system is having each member come up with their own points and have the top 3-5 evaluated to fact check the accuracy of their score. Saves time and lets us know who is a decent GM. ;)

plus you get a cool title bar ;)

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

That is all.

Edit:

Interesting idea. I’ll see if that’s something doable. It probably is. Not sure how to work it or how much of a hassle it would be but I’ll look into it.

Those who pick correctly maybe could get ROD dollars with higher amounts actually for the lower the round. It occurs to me that if someone is able to peg a fourth rounder, that would be either really lucky or take some work. Sound good?

Again. Not sure if we’ll do it because I don’t really know how difficult it would be and I know I wouldn’t be the one having to do it, but I’ll throw it at the wall for feed back.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
A year later almost here was my Rams draft review

2nd. Evan Engram, TE (Ole Miss) - Had a very good year and broke some rookie TE records for the Giants. He will be causing defenses headaches for years. Needs to cleanup the drops but I see him as a all pro TE down the line. Good pick.

3rd. Ahkello Witherspoon, CB (Colorado)- Didnt play much the beginning of the year but shined towards the end of the season for the whiners. Probably will be starting opposite of Sherman this year. Still believe he will be a very good CB.

4th. Chad Hansen, WR (Cal)- Wasnt much of a factor and needs more development. Also needs a better QB. WRs develop slow so hes too incomplete to rate yet.

5th. Jon Toth, C (Kentucky)- Injuries were too much, isnt even on a roster ouch. Whiffed on this one lol. Bad pick.

5th. Ejuan Price, OLB (Pittsburgh)- I took him earlier then he actually went, thought he would have more impact for the Rams but really did nothing. Still on the roster so we will see this year if he breaks into the rotation.

6th. Dieugot Joseph, OT (Florida Int.)- Cut a few times and ended up on the Vikings practice squad. Probably wont amount to much.

6th. Jamaal Williams, RB (BYU)- Showed pretty well for the Packers when he finally got his chance. I think hes their best RB and will have a chance to be the guy this season. Very good value pick for how late I got him.

7th. Josh Malone, WR (Tennessee)- Buried on the Bengals depth chart. Didnt do much but did catch a TD pass. Like I said with Hansen above, WRs are always the slowest to develop so hes incomplete.