Rams O line. Better than we think?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
albefree69 said:
jrry32 with a long winded answer:
I disagree.
I didn't see any amazing play either.

Pretty sure they didn't even give up a single sack in the first two games. The pocket was superb. The run blocking might've not been there, but the pocket really was that good. I was extremely impressed, and I remember for a fact it being so.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Username said:
albefree69 said:
jrry32 with a long winded answer:
I disagree.
I didn't see any amazing play either.

Pretty sure they didn't even give up a single sack in the first two games. The pocket was superb. The run blocking might've not been there, but the pocket really was that good. I was extremely impressed, and I remember for a fact it being so.

They botched numerous blitz pick-ups and allowed way too much pressure. The pocket was inconsistent to say the least and Bradford took quite a few hits.

Not giving up a sack was equal parts luck and equal parts skill by the QB.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
jrry32 said:
Username said:
They had 2 amazing games, then 2 absolutely miserable games. Then they played the Jaguars.

I disagree.
that's it? only 2-words from one of the site's most verbose posters? And you're just going to leave me hanging for an explanation? :)

on edit: damn, before I could even get this post published u made it obsolete :(