Rams NT Bobby Brown III excited to rush the passer more in 2024

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW - I’m not going by this interview & probably have to watch it again.Watched it when it first came out months ago(Ram Feast) at YouTube Theatre.
—Don’t like his hair in face ect.ext.ext ext ect ext ext —-

The way he has come into OTA’s & gets the defense FIRED UP! He CARES about EVERY play it seems.Meaning he is Dialed in & Invested like he never has been.

There is ONE BIG REASON Bobby Brown might be GREAT as of his body of work & experience as a RAM & NFL PLAYER no ONE talks about .

I guess that reason alone makes me know DUDE is a DAWG & going to get PAID !!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just to add to that question is something we wish we (old Ram Fans) had again.

Being an Old Draftnik these are the reason you look at a players development & try to find out where they will be in 4(5) years.

This is something NFL FANS don’t always see other teams talent going into a season.

A perfect example is Major League Baseball. Les Snead is creating his own money ball.

I for 1 am actually excited AD99 retired.If anyone ever plays fantasy & Draft Kings or whatever that site is week in week out building your best team with salary caps on players changing compared to there matchups.

Each week there are breakout players.This year Bobby Brown is that player.He will be in the middle of it all. The Rams have some nice pieces. D.Johnson hustles & plays hard.

Tyler Davis will be fun to watch.To think 1st True Freshman DT to start at Clemson.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm thinking it will be Kobie Turner and Fiske on passing downs.
That’s fine ! My reality in Life is F’d up. Still IMO as a DT Bobby Brown will produce solid numbers!!
What that will look like is anyone’s guess .The Truth is he is ready to get after it!! He really wants to make a name for himself .
- we’ll see ?? I just look at his mindset right now.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Nothing wrong with a two down defensive linemen who can occupy blocker and keep our MLB clean.

Another offseason non-story.
Do we not remember the role ashawn robinson played in the postseason run? He was a run stuffing mountain when it counted.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Do we not remember the role ashawn robinson played in the postseason run? He was a run stuffing mountain when it counted.
I don’t know who really knows the value of BOBBY BROWN - Merlin says I know Best !!

Dude is going to get paid.Yes I guess Ram Fans forget who Mentored him & how Sean Mcvays Era works!!

I’ll save some juice only because there are So(Ram) many Haters !!
Dude is going to get PAID!! He will be a better DT than Robinson ever was as well. He was a SEC guy as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Damn straight he was!
He was a good mentor to Bobby Brown.Last season Bobby Brown was sort of on his own,especially with say a Greg Gaines gone a long with Robinson who The Rams got Comp Picks for.
—AD99 was more on his own helping say Kobie Turner who was a sponge.