Rams, NFL and St. Louis settle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think if St Louis ever gets another team, it’ll be an expansion team. That would mean a few seasons of losing and a struggle to build a fan base for quite a few years. It’ll be a rough row to hoe for awhile.

Ram65

Legend
I haven't been following the court battle much. Glad it's over.

I hope St Louis fans get another team without costing taxpayers a lot of money. By all accounts, the Rams had a lot of great supporters/support during the St Louis era.

Go St Louis and go Rams!

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
St Louis football Cardinals and the Rams were losers overall so I think they could handle an expansion team.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dunno... the NFL and St Louis have gone through 2 messy, antagonistic divorces (with Bidwill in 1988 and Kroenke in 2016). Just seems like a lot of mistrust and ill will on both sides.

How bad do fans in the Loo want yet another team? And how hard is the NFL willing to make it work the 3rd time around?

ROD members in and from St Louis would have a better sense of this than I do. But just based on recent history, sure seems to me like a lot of obstacles to arrange a 3rd marriage between St Louis and the NFL.
To be fair NFl in stl was doing just fine it’s just that LA and a very rich owner was more enticing. Now that a team is in LA an expansion team to stl makes more sense. You’ll be surprised but interest in our own football team is at a all time high

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed

It sucked how they even moved to STL in the first place, and I could write a Novel on that but we’ve heard it before

This much is indisputable, the moment the became the LA Rams again, they went from bottom of the bucket value NFL franchise to the top tier, Stan knew this, its surprising many others thought his roots would save the day for STL, a point I brought up more than once on the potential move ROD sticky a few years ago

That being said I’m happy for the STL community
No doubt the move to LA was a factor in the upgrades value but the value in the team was going up anyway with the new tv revenue deals and the new stadium and naming rights in stl would have pushed it in the top 5 but a extra billion dollar evaluation probably would have persuaded me too tbh