Rams News: Xavier Smith Secures Extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
With the addition of Boston Scott, it makes it even more difficult as Scott has experience as both a KR & PR plus 6th round pick Jordan Whittington will be given an opportunity as a return man, but I do like Smith over the slow time gang in Stoops, Laap & Wiglusz.
Yeah - but bringing this article to Life like it was something new ?

Just an observation without really checking ? Was he on The Rams 53 when they played Detroit ? Winn was & cost then Earnest Brown who the Niners poached from The Rams.

A move I will question in the future ? Still after the draft we get a better view of where The Rams stand on depth.

Tyler Johnson got signed to what kind of a contract? I’m not a CAP guy,but with him & Scott from this articles timing shows The Rams thoughts before & after the draft.
—Boston Scott was not brought to The Rams to take Ronnie Rivers,or Johnson’s spot over Smith’s ?

It seems to me the timing of the article & when he was signed makes a difference in the DIRECTION The Rams want to go.

—Competition is competition & Noteboom & Alaric Jackson will be in a battle for that LT spot.Those like Oldschool seem to forget that & depth needs to be spread around. Still salary cap(contracts) plays a big part of it as well.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah - but bringing this article to Life like it was something new ?

Just an observation without really checking ? Was he on The Rams 53 when they played Detroit ? Winn was & cost then Earnest Brown who the Niners poached from The Rams.
I just feel that many looked at Drake Stoops who is short, slow and does not offer anything on special teams. Smith got his feet wet last year, is much faster and has experience as a punt returner so IMO, the Rams are better off with Smith making the squad then Stoops iMHO.