Rams go Kaepernicking, Chris Long drops epic photobomb

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
El Juggernauto said:
jrry32 said:
El Juggernauto said:
Definitely Saffold, and it kinda pisses me off that the rams players would ever pose with this dick head. I know I would never in my life ever think of getting a picture with him, I would like to think that these players hold more respect
For this rivalry than the fans. Who is the big black dude off to the left?

Why? Just because they play the guy doesn't mean they have to hate him. I'm sure these guys take their jobs seriously on the field but many of them are friends off the field.

I played the game, maybe not on the same level, but I had a vocational class in high school that several students attended from many area schools. Some were opponents if mine. I had no real desire to befriend them. I may tease them or joke. But never kindled a friendship. I would only assume that things would get more heated as the competition grows. Hell when I was in the Navy, I even disliked other branches, still kinda do. I love what they are doing, but something about them just pisses me off.
I understand why players befriend players they arent like you and i who can walk out the door and go about the day normal.

These guys are stars who make friends with people who understand what happens daily in the life of a star and dont have to worry about some prick after their money or ride their fame coattails.

I am perfectly fine with this as long as they kick his ass all over the field. I mean to some extent they can get an idea of what makes him tick (keep your friends close and enemy's closer) kinda deal.

I believe it is a little annoying hearing fans and sportscaster/writers talking about how these guys have to hate each other and it is sickening to see these guys hug or high five after a game. Yes its a rivalry but it's a game a great game but still a game.

I actually almost always had more fun in rivalry with close friends then my enemy. Always fun to one up and have braging rights.

jap

Legend
El Juggernauto said:
Definitely Saffold, and it kinda pisses me off that the rams players would ever pose with this dick head. I know I would never in my life ever think of getting a picture with him, I would like to think that these players hold more respect

The Rams DL will pose with Kap several times this season---only he will be passed out on the turf while they pose around his prostrate body. :ww:

bluecoconuts

Legend
El Juggernauto said:
jrry32 said:
El Juggernauto said:

Why? Just because they play the guy doesn't mean they have to hate him. I'm sure these guys take their jobs seriously on the field but many of them are friends off the field.

I played the game, maybe not on the same level, but I had a vocational class in high school that several students attended from many area schools. Some were opponents if mine. I had no real desire to befriend them. I may tease them or joke. But never kindled a friendship. I would only assume that things would get more heated as the competition grows. Hell when I was in the Navy, I even disliked other branches, still kinda do. I love what they are doing, but something about them just pisses me off.

Now now, no need to be jealous of our awesomeness. :razzed:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Wait... That's really Kaperdick? I mean I get that they're all just having fun, and maybe kinda mocking it. I gotta admit though, I wish are our players weren't doing his faggy signature with him.

Long pretty much did the only thing acceptable in this picture.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Wait... That's really Kaperdick? I mean I get that they're all just having fun, and maybe kinda mocking it. I gotta admit though, I wish are our players weren't doing his faggy signature with him.

Maybe they're just lulling him into a false sense of security. Get him all comfy being around our guys until Sunday. Then when he's laying on his back barely making any sense as snot bubbles pop repeatedly from his one good nostril, Chris Long can look down on him and say...

vGH4iwi.png

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
X said:
Username said:

Maybe they're just lulling him into a false sense of security. Get him all comfy being around our guys until Sunday. Then when he's laying on his back barely making any sense as snot bubbles pop repeatedly from his one good nostril, Chris Long can look down on him and say...

vGH4iwi.png

LOL........!!!!

OMG that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Austin+Pettis+NFL+PLAYERS+Premiere+League+Yd7rIgftF8Yl.jpg

Now granted this pic is older and I think Pettis got a little more tatted up but...

Very much the same tats. Both come just short of the elbow. Im thinking it COULD be Pettis...Wishful thinking..

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
biggame1190 said:
Austin+Pettis+NFL+PLAYERS+Premiere+League+Yd7rIgftF8Yl.jpg

Now granted this pic is older and I think Pettis got a little more tatted up but...

Very much the same tats. Both come just short of the elbow. Im thinking it COULD be Pettis...Wishful thinking..

It's Kaepernick. If you look at Brockers instagram, it's him. There's another picture of him with Saffold and Kendricks at a pool floating around. Apparently, they were all in Vegas or something.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Username said:

vGH4iwi.png
Or, perhaps they're just getting Kap used to the feeling of our entire defense surrounding his ugly mug.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It appears this is Kaeperdick... and I always talk shit about our rivals even if it's over the top...

But the dude clearly looks undersized compared to our men.