RAMS gear/merch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
So I was a little late in purchasing new gear for the season. But recently picked up a few items online. (NFL Shop/Amazon)

I was actually able to find a couple decent deals on Amazon and thought I would share.
I thought maybe we could flex our gear on here and share info on sales and websites that might have specials on some items.

I had these 2 items since last season.
6.PNG
5.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a $20 credit with NFL Shop and grabbed these 2:
Total was about $25 after credit was applied and shipping.
4.PNG
3.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was browsing Amazon late at night last week and stumbled upon these 2:
THIS one they ONLY had small (I'm usually a medium)
The Small was only $12 and every other size was $65 and above... I decided to pull the trigger and if it was to snug I could just give it to my son.

2.PNG
2.1.PNG

I gotta tell ya. This thing is worth WAY more than$12. Looks and fits GREAT if I dont zip it up... but when it's zipped it's a bit snug. (Damn beer) I think a Medium would be too long in the arms so maybe I can lose 5 pounds and fit into it nicely. Fits my son a little big, but well worth the $$$. Just looked online and ALL sizes are now $75. I kept a Medium in my cart and will get an alert if the price drops.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.PNG

This hoodie was $19.99 on Amazon... I got a Medium, fits perfect. Unfortunately it is now $40.

Feel free to share what you guys are going to be rockin on game day. :sunglasses: :thumbsup1:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I gotta tell ya. This thing is worth WAY more than$12. Looks and fits GREAT if I dont zip it up... but when it's zipped it's a bit snug. (Damn beer) I think a Medium would be too long in the arms so maybe I can lose 5 pounds and fit into it nicely. Fits my son a little big, but well worth the $$$. Just looked online and ALL sizes are now $75. I kept a Medium in my cart and will get an alert if the price drops.

How tall are you? That jacket looks great, I'm debating on pulling the trigger on it, but with $17 shipping, I don't want to get a medium and have it be a little too tight or a large and be swimming in it. I'm a weird size where I'm skinny and tall, so I tend to swim in larg a bit, but mediums are just a little too tight in the arms. Makes me look like I have bigger muscles at least, but if I start to sweat it gets ugly fast.. I basically need medium/long stuff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would look like a fuckin sausage in a medium anything. :laugh4:

This is the best jersey online right now. Compare the quality of the material (which is important to me) and the shit the Rams' official store has pales in comparison. Official jerseys nowadays have undersized numbers and thin/plastic-like material. Gonna buy another one of the type below and this time get Stafford on it.

1631664762531.png

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
So I was a little late in purchasing new gear for the season. But recently picked up a few items online. (NFL Shop/Amazon)

I was actually able to find a couple decent deals on Amazon and thought I would share.
I thought maybe we could flex our gear on here and share info on sales and websites that might have specials on some items.

I had these 2 items since last season.
View attachment 47972 View attachment 47974
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a $20 credit with NFL Shop and grabbed these 2:
Total was about $25 after credit was applied and shipping.
View attachment 47975 View attachment 47976
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was browsing Amazon late at night last week and stumbled upon these 2:
THIS one they ONLY had small (I'm usually a medium)
The Small was only $12 and every other size was $65 and above... I decided to pull the trigger and if it was to snug I could just give it to my son.

View attachment 47977View attachment 47978
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 47979
This hoodie was $19.99 on Amazon... I got a Medium, fits perfect. Unfortunately it is now $40.

Feel free to share what you guys are going to be rockin on game day. :sunglasses: :thumbsup1:
Really digging the grey shirts

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I would look like a fuckin sausage in a medium anything. :laugh4:

This is the best jersey online right now. Compare the quality of the material (which is important to me) and the shit the Rams' official store has pales in comparison. Official jerseys nowadays have undersized numbers and thin/plastic-like material. Gonna buy another one of the type below and this time get Stafford on it.

View attachment 47986

Throwback Joe has some badass gear

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How tall are you? That jacket looks great, I'm debating on pulling the trigger on it, but with $17 shipping, I don't want to get a medium and have it be a little too tight or a large and be swimming in it. I'm a weird size where I'm skinny and tall, so I tend to swim in larg a bit, but mediums are just a little too tight in the arms. Makes me look like I have bigger muscles at least, but if I start to sweat it gets ugly fast.. I basically need medium/long stuff.
I'm about 5'8 and 160.
I have a pretty stocky build

Do you have Amazon Prime? Right now the medium is $63 and the Large is $40. Free shipping and free returns if you have Amazon Prime.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm about 5'8 and 160.
I have a pretty stocky build

Do you have Amazon Prime? Right now the medium is $63 and the Large is $40. Free shipping and free returns if you have Amazon Prime.

It's gotta go overseas, so I can't take advantage of free shipping unfortunately, I'll probably opt for a large, but I'll look around to see what they have for my area as well.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's gotta go overseas, so I can't take advantage of free shipping unfortunately, I'll probably opt for a large, but I'll look around to see what they have for my area as well.
Ahhhh, gotcha.
I'll keep my eyes out and keep ya posted.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Man I want one those Salute to Service Hoodies from last weeks game.
Out of every size but small at the NFL shop.
Anybody know where Santa can find an XL?

1700577862978.png

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I refused to buy any new gear, considering I can't stand the new logo, emblem, and gradient on the numbers...but Puka is quickly changing my mind. Gonna have to grab a Puka jersey here soon.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I refused to buy any new gear, considering I can't stand the new logo, emblem, and gradient on the numbers...but Puka is quickly changing my mind. Gonna have to grab a Puka jersey here soon.
Embrace the change (we need more and more folks sporting Rams gear) and wait till the Sol jersey comes out in the offseason....

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Man I want one those Salute to Service Hoodies from last weeks game.
Out of every size but small at the NFL shop.
Anybody know where Santa can find an XL?

View attachment 62393
I thought I had ya covered - but these things are mostly sold out everywhere.... unless you wear a SMALL size. I think I passed that in Jr High...!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I bought a Puka jersey at the Rams store before the Beagles game. $140 :wow2: