Rams Game by Game 2018 Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's a lot of posters on the arizona board who feel differently..lol
Looking at history, there have been some teams with baaaad O lines, and then by week they sort of figureit out enough to be average. It is all about the QB with AZ: Ya, Bradford was 'limp' walking on his hand offs in pre-season. Limp-waling as in his steps didn't seem smooth, they seemed stiff and with out riddem....kind of like me these days, lol. SO, YES, I can see Bradford failing and the line is bad, but when you have a great defense, then the QB doen't have to do 7 step drops..which Bradford won't much. Also, Bradford STILL has no feel for his time in the pocket....I do think he is tough, though

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I am trying to slow my roll a little and prepare myself for scenarios that include things not going our way....

On paper, I see a team capable of achieving greatness. 14-2 would not surprise me at all.
But I think the odds are that at some point this team will meet some real adversity and the perfect laid plans get tossed out the window. I also think that we have the talent and coaching to find a way to get through it and I dont believe the NFC West will be too difficult to win. I expect the other 3 nfcw teams to be struggling much more than some of the heads do.
So in the end, I expect the Rams to survive their adversity, get a little luck and close out a weak division and get in the playoffs and click at the right time to win it all.

See, I am tempering my expectations! 11 - 5 and a Lombardi.
Temper temper temper