Rams’ First Pick, per ROD and NFL.com Mockers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
You heard it first here, my prediction, with the 19pick in the draft the L.A. Rams select Brock Bowders, TE, University of Georgia.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You heard it first here, my prediction, with the 19pick in the draft the L.A. Rams select Brock Bowders, TE, University of Georgia.
With so many predicting that the Rams go with D, I guess it’s not surprising that you added one to Bowers’ name!:laugh4:

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I refuse to believe McVay or Snead think Bo Nix will be a good pro. That would be a waste of a first round pick. Didn’t truly stand out in college until he was like 23 or 24, and feasted on throws around the line of scrimmage.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Man, I want to like him but I can’t. I can’t get past he was medically retired for neck injury, and then returned.

Medicals might clear him, but that’s a neck. That’s a young man. I just can’t gamble an issue like that just goes away playing a contact sport, regardless the surgery he had.

It is a concern, but if you are looking for the right attitude for a football player, he has everything you want. I would definitely risk it. If edge is what the rams want, he would be my pick.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My pick is Verse, Thomas was a hypothetical that McVay could want a weapon. My choice has been Verse for a while now.
I like Verse, started his collegiate career up here in Albany, NY and then transferred to Florida State. Plays the right side, good match with Bryon Young IMHO.