Rams’ First Pick, per ROD and NFL.com Mockers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
AvengerRam: Olumuyiwa Fashanu, LT, Penn State
Memento: Jer'Zhan Newton, DT, Illinois (T24)
8to12: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
RamsinNV: Jer'Zhan Newton, DT, Illinois (T24)
Memphis Ram: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
12intehBox: Jared Verse, EDGE, UCLA
jrry32: Ennis Rakestraw, CB, Missouri (T27)
OldSchool: Brian Thomas, Jr., WR, LSU

Chad Reuter: Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson (T32)
Eric Edholm: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
Dan Parr: Byron Murphy, DT, Texas
Pete Schrager: Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma
Gennaro Filice: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
Rhett Lewis: Jared Verse, EDGE, FSU
Maurice Jones-Drew: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
Lance Zierlein: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
Charles Davis: Bo Nix, QB, Oregon
Bucky Brooks: Byron Murphy, DT, Texas

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Schrager is still the worst pick, by a margin. Would not love C.Davis pick either. Hell even nutty MJD made a good pick for us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Laitu Latu appears the consensus.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I want to change my answer - I'm following @Memphis Ram and agree that the signs point to a trade up for Troy Fautanu. If we pick at 19 - then its Verse.

jjab360

Legend
Schrager is still the worst pick, by a margin. Would not love C.Davis pick either. Hell even nutty MJD made a good pick for us.
It's annoying because he's pretty well informed, hope he's way off base there though

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’d be very happy if he’s the pick, but I think he’s going to be gone before #19.

Man, I want to like him but I can’t. I can’t get past he was medically retired for neck injury, and then returned.

Medicals might clear him, but that’s a neck. That’s a young man. I just can’t gamble an issue like that just goes away playing a contact sport, regardless the surgery he had.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have faith in McSnead ... by and large. Their picks have been impressive in many cases. But every once in a while there is a Tutu (when everyone knew that Creed Humphrey should have been the pick) or Bruss (when jumping in the pool may have been appropriate, but they forgot the weighted bag the scout should have been tied within).

With that said, I hope that most of what we're hearing on OT is a smokescreen, and that we are looking at edge and DL. I know there are good arguments for OL, but I really just want to take advantage of the "elite" Stafford - and we don't know how long we will have him. The only OT that could start and run away with the job at LT is Joe Alt. If he's available, go get him. It would be like when they moved up for Pace prior to the greatest show days.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AvengerRam: Olumuyiwa Fashanu, LT, Penn State
Memento: Jer'Zhan Newton, DT, Illinois (T24)
8to12: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
RamsinNV: Jer'Zhan Newton, DT, Illinois (T24)
Memphis Ram: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
12intehBox: Jared Verse, EDGE, UCLA
jrry32: Ennis Rakestraw, CB, Missouri (T27)
OldSchool: Brian Thomas, Jr., WR, LSU

Chad Reuter: Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson (T32)
Eric Edholm: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
Dan Parr: Byron Murphy, DT, Texas
Pete Schrager: Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma
Gennaro Filice: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
Rhett Lewis: Jared Verse, EDGE, FSU
Maurice Jones-Drew: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
Lance Zierlein: Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
Charles Davis: Bo Nix, QB, Oregon
Bucky Brooks: Byron Murphy, DT, Texas
My pick is Verse, Thomas was a hypothetical that McVay could want a weapon. My choice has been Verse for a while now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My pick is Verse, Thomas was a hypothetical that McVay could want a weapon. My choice has been Verse for a while now.
Old School going all wishy washy! Sorry Thomas, but hit the bricks!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I trust McSnead, they have done pretty solid at the draft. The only negative would be that they may have reached on some of their early rd picks. McVay hasnt even had a 1st rounder to draft with since being a HC. They did trade a few away for solid players though.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Since I haven't made a prediction yet, my prediction is that the Rams will end up selecting someone that no one has yet predicted. Predictably.

jjab360

Legend
Since I haven't made a prediction yet, my prediction is that the Rams will end up selecting someone that no one has yet predicted. Predictably.
Pretty sure nobody predicted Avila last year.

It's a little easier to predict with first round picks though because the draft pool is smaller. If not even one person predicts who we end up picking, I would be a bit shocked.