Rams facilities shut down by league due to COVID

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
** MOD EDIT 12/15/21**
ANYONE POSTING VAC / ANTI VAC MESSAGES WILL BE BANNED FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS THREAD.
WE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT OPEN, DUE TO RELEVANT NFL NEWS ONLY

Not the best start to a short week vs Seahawks. Stafford said it well in his post game. If you don't take care of business the next week, a big win doesn't mean anything. Gotta find a way to keep it together for the Seahawks.

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1470841879520555014

Last edited by a moderator:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The scary thing to me is seems unlikely they are all false positives

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All meetings are virtual until this is cleared. Also just saw a tweet that Christian McCaffery who's on IR and out for the year tested positive so yeah they're still testing everybody.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was thinking of starting a topic yesterday on "what's coming our way next" with Covid... This topic will cover it.

I hope we don't get fines and penalties from this shutdown.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So tired of this COVID shit. Just want things to go back to as close to normal as soon as possible. Side note, I personally hate this shit even more because my modern white vapor limited jersey isn't coming until fucking February. Fuck this virus.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I can't say too much due to the rules here, but this is getting ridiculous, and the NFL really needs to do something to change up its Covid protocols because it is going to damage the product on the field. I don' t know of a single player that has died of Covid, and I'm not sure if any has even been hospitalized, and now we learn that Odell played a pretty good game last night, with Covid, and with everybody obviously unaware he had it.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
This is getting insane. We have better offensive skill players on the IR/covid list (Akers, Hendo, OBJ, Woods) than many teams have when healthy. Seattle is mediocre but not to be taken lightly. They could easily knock us off, especially when short handed.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Rams cannot take any teams lightly.

And the Rams can still win the division when they take care of business by winning all the remaining games and at least Cardinals lose one of the remaining games.

It’s December and the great teams rise to the top. Now it’s Super Bowl or never. Rams must stay hungry and win out all games.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I can't say too much due to the rules here, but this is getting ridiculous, and the NFL really needs to do something to change up its Covid protocols because it is going to damage the product on the field. I don' t know of a single player that has died of Covid, and I'm not sure if any has even been hospitalized, and now we learn that Odell played a pretty good game last night, with Covid, and with everybody obviously unaware he had it.

Well some people can get Long term symptoms. Here’s a professional Athlete

Vancouver canucks

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/long-haul-covid-brandon-sutter-out-canucks-lineup

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
This isn't an automatic though right it's Tuesday so if any of them get a certain number of negative test results then they clear? Rt?

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This isn't an automatic though right it's Tuesday so if any of them get a certain number of negative test results then they clear? Rt?
The Rams have one unidentified, non-vaccinated player who wouldn't be able to if they are on that list. The rest would be able to be cleared for Seattle with negative tests.