Rams Draft EDGE Brennan Jackson, Washington State 5-154

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I don’t know much about him, and I think we had greater needs, but I’ll trust the FO’s judgement.

Welcome to LA, Brennan.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Ran a 4.69 forty at the Combine at 264 lbs.

8.5 sacks, 4 FR last year.

We’re really going to have the ability to rotate front 7 players and keep guys fresh.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ran a 4.69 forty at the Combine at 264 lbs.

8.5 sacks, 4 FF last year.

We’re really going to have the ability to rotate front 7 players and keep guys fresh.

Recovered four fumbles as well, and three of them went for six. He's really, really underrated. Long arms, underrated first step, wins with length. Right now, I'd say we have five solid edges in Verse, Young, Hoecht, Jackson, and Hampton, all with different types of ways to win against a team.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Looks like he has a moter, quickness, and good closing speed, but definitely needs to get stronger. Maybe a pick that pays off as solid back up in a yr from now.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This defense is not going to have any quit

A lot of character on that side of the ball getting added in this draft

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
I like this pick. He’s a tough dude. I feel like he could be what they hoped Hoecht could be on the edge. Hopefully this means Hoecht will be more of a 3-4 DE role this year. Then Young+ these 2 rookies take the edge snaps.