Rams discussing Tre'Davious White's future with him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Tre won’t bring a return if we rush a deal before the deadline. Unless the Rams think he is toast, I’d keep him around for emergency duty. But we might need the roster spot soon for our healing dogs. In that case, a 6th would be a gift.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wouldn’t mind seeing what the AJax-JJax-Avila-Dotson-Hav OL could do for our run game. Imagine what 150+ yards per game between KW and Corum could do to open up the pass game especially in red zone.
I think the Avila to C idea was scrapped. He should return first, and will slot to LG.

Jackson probably bumps Limmer but let's see what the line looks like overall just prior to his return. I say that because I don't think Jackson is a top center. So there might be a threshold in range for Limmer where he can keep it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think the Avila to C idea was scrapped. He should return first, and will slot to LG.

Jackson probably bumps Limmer but let's see what the line looks like overall just prior to his return. I say that because I don't think Jackson is a top center. So there might be a threshold in range for Limmer where he can keep it.

Personally I never thought the signing was a priority.Patrick Queen wouldn’t have cost that much more.

Steve Avila was a Pro bowl type LG who didn’t miss any playing time.Johna Jackson missed a lot from last season??

Anyway there both signed for 2 more seasons.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hope we can get more than a pick swap for him, not sure what the market looks like but I wont miss him.

I was sort of disappointed that Whiterspoon wasn’t brought back.
You know Jake(bon)downtown Ram who I can’t watch anymore has his jersey up.He did an excellent interview with Alexcia & AHKELLO.

Whiterspoon sort of SAVED The Rams in 2023 !! He was wearing 23 with a long with #23 Kyren Williams,before he got his own Jersey when Daniel Hardy(Bears).

You know I don’t know if you remember that,or ever saw or meet Hardy’s dad the year before ? Anyways now local Ram Brennen Jackson sports The Number 44 jersey.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hope we can get more than a pick swap for him, not sure what the market looks like but I wont miss him.

I remember you & Bubbaram doing your play by play shuffling through who was who to do your Training Camp Reports. Was sort of funny.I still give my GF credit for recognizing KYREN WILLIAMS talent.
She loved seeing Troy Reeder up close & if you look at what he DID for The Rams as a JAP is pretty cool!! He might SUCK TO(Oldschool) RAM FANS,but he has been THE GLUE!!! I LOVE The guy & his Heart.(my history at camps have been amazing).
BTW- she took care of me of my. Crazy self at soldier field.

I was say over the top(intense)!Tried not to be,but T’ White was HORRIBLE!!! Got burned for a 50 yard TD ?? Held(PI) in the endzone when he didn’t have to.
Shula (Reeder?) called such a good game.Yes Troy has big time limitations,but man the Rams defense deserved better than a loss & Kyren Williams would have went off if allowed.
—Those UCI experiences are gone,but I remember seeing Byron Williams for the first time & my GF was right there.I’d say it would have been like me walking on the beach and walking by Tyra Banks back in the day with a thong & taking that moment in.Pretty Rad at what a specimen he was his first Day of Training Camp !!

TexasRam

Legend

One of these dudes seemed poised to be our swing C/G and maybe even RT.

Limmer playing as well as he is presents an interesting decision of what direction we go. Would be hard to bump him out unless his play falls off.

Avila is too good to keep on the bench so I plug him in at LG immediately.

Odds are one of the Olineman will get hurt again at some point, knock on wood. But can Jackson or any of them swing over to RT if needed?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

RamBall I bring this up because your a Bug Dude & have as Big of a Passion for it all.

Sean Mcvay is THE BEST & seeing Thursday Nights Game almost brings tears to my eyes.I always take The Good with The Bad.Mcvay always brings HOPE !! I could tell you about all my experiences.

I enjoyed Loyola Marymount.That time I was there just made my experience & road trip that much more memorable.Sitting in GG Park music festival,not drinking on The Hottest Day(history)on that day.Watching my phone(ESPN)app going crazy(in my head)on the play calls.At the same time watching RatBoy’s(team) self destruct.

That’s this season which counts & means something.I love The Rams win or loss.Watching players to me is the Ultimate. I LOVE The preseason(training camps) & the games. THAT’S MY JAM !!!

The PUZZLE THURSDAY NIGHT - THE ULTIMATE- Regular season game !!!

In context( WOW )

You know as well as I know what that BONDING IS !! How many training camps have you seen Cooper Kupp ?? I saw him his rookie year & it was a forever type BOND!! Just as much as Mcvay has been a Ram so has Kupp(woods). Then you add Andrew Whitworth to it & his BOND with The Rams & Now what MATTEW STAFFORD to it all. ( just WOW )!

You asked me why I was MAD seeing Stafford get SACKED(fumble) first half & the Bears ?? SEAN MCVAY has to be BETTER than THAT !!

He is The FIRST ONE to HOLD HIMSELF ACCOUNTABLE for ALL THIS !!!!!!!! You know his LEADERSHIP & his COACHING TREE is phenomenal !!

I can go on & on & as witness I Believe ,but I doubt !! What is SEAN MCVAYS LEGACY??

You know same chit with Rams Fans & don’t understand it.Jourdan does her reporting,which she is excellent at. We aren’t promised tomorrow..

I THANK (demoff) The RAMS for allowing me the experiences I’ve been granted.I LOVE the journey.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Personally I never thought the signing was a priority.
The Jonah Jackson signing made precious little sense at the time and even less now. Granted, the Rams weren’t to know that Limmer would be available in the draft, but why spend $50 million on a left guard when you already have an elite one? :thinking:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Jonah Jackson signing made precious little sense at the time and even less now. Granted, the Rams weren’t to know that Limmer would be available in the draft, but why spend $50 million on a left guard when you already have an elite one? :thinking:

Exactly & not bring back Whiterspoon.Erased a big rant,but I think The Rams if Pucka gets that PI The Rams win the SUPER BOWL.

Patrick Queen was a fantasy draft pick.He would have fit The Rams. A sideline to sideline MLB from LSU. To think Speights is of that talent is asking a lot .Compared to Johan Jackson who Detroit felt was expendable & Steve Avila took on a whole leadership role.

Still don’t understand the EJ53 thing.He and Steve were close to from last season.At least you let Ernest know he Ain’t The Future & he’s price tag could have been a 4th rd pick.

It’s frustrating because of such a Big HOLE to fill !! Of course you want to protect Matthew Stafford.

I look at the John Sullivan,Austin Blythe,Brian Allen , Coleman Shelton .https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/coleman-shelton/39316

Limmer is a big guy,but Justin Dedich fits that smaller Guard/Center better. What an Excellent Job those 2 have been doing . I guess Speights is the hope .

Glad Whiterspoon is back.Pucka Mentioned DK-1 on who he was rehabilitated with.DK-1 is a forgotten soul.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think because they needed a center. Can't rely on the draft unless you go high and McSnead wouldn't waste a high pick on a rookie center that might not make it.