Rams cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Looking for OL depth for sure.

Looks like we are way past the WTF cuts, from the past.

Ram65

Legend
Keep in mind this may not be the final roster. Rams can go waiver wiring or still make a deal.

Maybe Forrest is the big surprise. Harkey not so much shoutout to @Merlin as he said Harkey was just a JAG.
Wichman to PS. For now Mundt would be a surprise also.

TexasRam

Legend
Peterson, Countess and Hatfield all made it. Interesting. Countess and Hatfield made
Plays in the preseason but also got toasted for TD's.

Don't remember much from Peterson.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Peterson, Countess and Hatfield all made it. Interesting. Countess and Hatfield made

I'm guessing two of them are holding places for wire adds.

nighttrain

Legend

Peterson was in on a lot of plays, name called a lot

train

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keep in mind this may not be the final roster. Rams can go waiver wiring or still make a deal.

Maybe Forrest is the big surprise. Harkey not so much shoutout to @Merlin as he said Harkey was just a JAG.

Rosters all over the NFL have plenty of JAGs. Those guys outnumber the difference makers. So I don't think Harkey making the roster is some sort of validation that he's not a JAG if that's what you're insinuating.

To each his own though eh?

Ram65

Legend
Rosters all over the NFL have plenty of JAGs. Those guys outnumber the difference makers. So I don't think Harkey making the roster is some sort of validation that he's not a JAG if that's what you're insinuating.

To each his own though eh?

Harkey was released. I was referring to your TE etc Post in the other thread. Its all good.

Last edited:

VilleDeal

UDFA
Our Nickels & Dimes will not come from the outside corner unit. Wade has been using safeties all TC & pre season long in those positions. Wade could go with only 4 boundary corners. NRC/ Johnson/ Webster/ (Peterson/Hatfield). Wade utilized Johnson, Lamarcus Joyner, Blake Countess in the Nickle & Dimes with Cody Davis in control of the FS post.
Looks like you had it pegged.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So for practice squad I'm guessing a few guys are going to be quick returns:

OL Wichmann. He showed pretty well in game 4 the other night.

FB Rogers. He didn't get it done on the field but I am sure they still like his fit/skills.

WR McRoberts. His development was impressive under this staff, just had the deck stacked against him that was one tough WR group this year for us.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So for practice squad I'm guessing a few guys are going to be quick returns:

OL Wichmann. He showed pretty well in game 4 the other night.

FB Rogers. He didn't get it done on the field but I am sure they still like his fit/skills.

WR McRoberts. His development was impressive under this staff, just had the deck stacked against him that was one tough WR group this year for us.

Forrest should definitely be on the practice squad. I hate that we cut him after he was our best linebacker in some of those games.

Also, Eldrenkamp should be on the practice squad. He showed me that he could play all three interior positions in the NFL.

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Yep, 5th on the waiver claim line, so they are in position to get early dibs on the waived players.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

interestingly they have joyner listed as a cb. he's not back at fs anymore?