Rams Cuts Tracker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wow....no chance at redemption?

Some get the silver spoon treatment....some get the shaft....

Good luck Travis....I still remember your 53 yarder.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow....no chance at redemption?

Some get the silver spoon treatment....some get the shaft....

Good luck Travis....I still remember your 53 yarder.
"So long, dear Travis! We hardly knew ye...."

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bye bye to that 2nd rounder from the bucs now

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Devon Still was released. His daughter has cancer. Look it up. It had to be distracting for his career. He is a great guy too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Big Cut down looms, for the first time in NFL history, from 90 to 53. The Rams play first on Thursday, so they could start cuts on Friday, which would be better for the guys that will not be on the team and not on the practice squad. I'm thinking they will delay their cuts on the players who matter, until the last moment. those they want to stash on the practice squad. It would be better to do that in the scrum of all 32 teams slashing their rosters by 37 guys each. Snead better have his guys on the lookout for Olinemen that are getting cut on Sunday/Monday! I sure would like better back ups and maybe future starters for the right side of the Oline......

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I wasn't really advocating for him to join the Rams. But while we're on the topic, I'm not happy with our depth. We had virtually zero pass rush. Wasn't impressed with Trinca Pasat, Westbrooks, Fox or Longacre. Very inconsistent. I like Smart however. And it's not like we were great against the run either. Our defensive line during preseason left a lot to be desired.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

flv lost the hat..he's INVISIBLE NOW!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Actually good for Koons. Hopefully he can latch on to a new team. Wasn't going to unseat the Leg or Hekker anyhow.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good luck to Travis Coons. He did well when he was with us; he definitely deserves a job somewhere in the league.