Rams could bring back Scott Wells

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
1] Who knows if this has actual legs
2] It would probably be to "teach" all the yungin's
3] If he is on the roster and starts, Fisher needs to have his head examined by a professional... he may be concussed from his playing days

Isn't that what coaches are for?

Athos

Legend
Only if the only thing he's gonna do is coach the other guys in how he played C in his prime.

He's over the hill.

V3

Hall of Fame
If they bring him back, I'm sorry, I'm done with Fisher. That's inexcusable. If they think he can play, it tells me they don't know what they're doing evaluating O-lineman.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The OP should have put the entire thread in blue font....LOL!!!!!

Side note, if true, if even being considered, this is sad....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The intense dislike for Wells is really over the top. Bad snaps when he played hurt (Bad elbow iirc), and for all we know, the RB missed the count on that fumble.
Lighten up on the guy - he really was not that bad. Don't want him to start, but more a function of hoping we have other capable starters than his play. JMO.

It's not just that he played badly when he was and wasn't hurt; it was that he was always out of the lineup for some injury or another. He was always hurt. The Packers knew he was damaged goods, and we got suckered in. You can't make a difference for this team if you're in the ice tub and not on the field - at least, not a positive one.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We just went through an entire draft where we preached trust in the front office regardless of our personal opinions.
Now JT makes a statement and we want to roast Fish & Co. ? Come on now fellas, if we trust in the process bee trust in the process. If indeed he wants Wells back then let's just assume he has a plan.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
This coming from a guy we already know isn't getting any information from the Rams coaches and FO. If it was from practically anyone else, I'd give it some credence.
I'm pretty sure Nick Wagoner said the same thing on 101 espn today. He could have heard it from JT, however.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Wells was one of the worst starting centers in the NFL last season. If we don't have a better option than that, then the front office screwed up.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Well... I've certainly been put in MY place.

Now that he's no longer here...SB! :banana:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
oh-hell-no.jpg

frabz-oh-hell-no-you-did-not-say-that-fa45e2.jpg

post-28746-how-about-NO-meme-bear-Imgur-yrqJ.jpeg

grumpy-cat-hellno-kitty.jpg

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I say we call up the Browns and see what it'll take to pry away Mack. It's a given he's opting out at the end of the year so why not kick the tires and see if we can make a deal? They took Erving as insurance to Mack why not give them a call?

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I think the Rams should move on but if they did bring him back I could think of worse things they could do. Someone that knows the playbook at center will be a good teacher for a new center. Remember an all pro O-Line doesn't just happen it takes time. The Rams have rebuilt the Defensive line with the draft and they are rebuilding the O- Line with the draft...so far so good. Pad the lines with talent and watch household names be created at the skill positions. Both on offense and defense.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I would NEVER bring back Wells but I think Center will be our weakest point on the team this year. Not a place you want at the pivot. Jones just has to finally show up and become a Pro and stay healthy.

I'd love to grab a major vet if possible. He needs to fit scheme tho and that will even make it harder. I know the seahawks have a decent backup but they will miss Unger this season. Maybe Snead has one more miracle left this season with maybe a player swap and we have that extra second next year also.