Rams chat with Jim Thomas: 1/5/16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You said you "would have worked out a deal with the Browns". What did you mean by that?

Chip Kelly and Snead (IIRC) both said the Browns offered #19 for Bradford. I would have gotten with them and tried to work on a deal. I would have preferred their 2016 1st for Bradford. But odds are that wouldn't have worked so I would have seen if I could negotiate them up to their 2015 2nd and 2016 2nd rather than #19. Some might say...why not just take #19? Because I don't think it was a strong class. Would have rather gotten a future pick. Especially with our QB future in limbo.

The next question is...what would you have done at QB? I would have tried to trade for Mike Glennon, Ryan Fitzpatrick, or Chase Daniel. I think we could have gotten one of the three.

Of course, again, this is looking at things in hindsight.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One thing Nice, IF the Rams do relocate back to L.A. We won't have to put up with JT anymore!!
IF we could only be so lucky as to get ride of Wagoner too!!
(NOT THAT I WANT THE TEAM TO MOVE!! I DON'T!! it's just these two guys BUG ME!!)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If you can go back, do you make the Bradford trade again?

I don't think I would've done it in the first place. I think I would've signed a veteran to complete against him and drafted a QB.

amen to that. ME TOO!!!!

MAN!!!!!! JT aint crazy....he just acts that way sometimes..... I thinks the man really knows his football...