Rams Biggest Rivalry - Next 5 Years

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Biggest Rivalry - Next 5yrs

• Rams vs Eagles

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Rams vs Vikings

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Rams vs 49’ers

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • Rams vs Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rams vs Cardinals

• Other

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Feels like the 49'ers.

Cardinals could emerge with the young QB .

Seattle has Wilson to rebuild with... but they may have to cycle thru a coaching change to re-establish themselves.

Flint

Pro Bowler
The hags look like they’re on a downward arc and it looks like the Rams will have to beat the 9ers to get to the Eagles/Vikes. Then of course there’s the golden boy Jimmy G, who I’m coming to dislike despite only one meaningless game between the two teams.

dang

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The original post was for the next 5 years. I believe the battle for NFC supremacy during this time will establish some intense Rams rivalries. For that reason I see the Vikings as being the biggest Rams rivalry over the next 5 years. I hope the niners are non factors for the short term.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Other rivals may come and go as they become playoff contenders or fade into also-rans. The Niners are and have always been a constant.
Right now, the Iggles and Vikes are bigger threats in the postseason but good rivalries don't go away just because one of the teams is better than another. They just lose a little of the intensity for more casual fans.
I hope we stomp the crap out of the Niners for the next decade.

Man, that says it all right there!!!!! I will lift a glass tonight (maybe earlier just don't tell anyone lol) Here Here!!!! F the Whiners every freakin day of my life!!!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Man, that says it all right there!!!!! I will lift a glass tonight (maybe earlier just don't tell anyone lol) Here Here!!!! F the Whiners every freakin day of my life!!!

I don't know what I was thinking.

Hell the yes on this one!!!

I changed my vote.:mrburnsevil:

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Yeah, gotta be the West Oakland 49ers.

But these guys too:
_e2x9879.jpg

*Not the Titanic in the background

View: https://twitter.com/RyanClumpner/status/931055512690372608

Heh, tardigrade humor

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This season it might be the Vikes or Eagles. But we won't play them every year. Over the next 5 years I gotta think its the whiners. We'll play them ten times in the next 5 years. More if we meet in the playoffs.

dang

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unless Cousins fails to deliver - I see the Vikings as kings of the NFC Central for the next 5 years. I believe the Eagles window is shorter as there is a lot of turnover at the top of the NFC East. As stated before - beating 49ers regularly will be necessary to control the NFC West but I think (and hope) they are several years away from being playoff caliber.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I took the weenieless whiners, but when everything comes to a head, the Rams will grow to tower above them.