CELEBRATE !! Rams beat Panthers Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always happy for a dub but it was expected against the worst team in the NFL. Mcvay needs to have a coming to Jesus talk with his qb...the turnovers need to stop.
They won't.

McVay loves this QB and an occasional interception is part of the deal, along with the no look passes, and the balls to the wall playoff performances. Matthew Stafford IS the guy that helped to win a Super Bowl, and we are just going to have to live with the occasional pick six.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a tale of two halves. The first one stunk. Just a continuation of the ineptness we have witnessed this season. The second half was almost like a rebirth of the Rams. They were hitting on all cylinders. A complete turnaround.

Game balls to Benny Skow, Brandon Powell, Alaric Jackson, Allen Robinson, and the entire Rams D.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Jackson played very well after Noteboom's injury. Now we changed up to non traditionan run plan, But he did do well.We do need to upgrade the RB position behind Henderson.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

yay, the rams barely beat the worst team in the league down to their 3rd qb.

Bom Dia Hello GIF

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Every win is a good win in this league. Love the ARob got some targets. I know the Cats offense is dog shit, but the d put the clamps on them pretty damn hard. Also, piss of Corey Littedickton.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
They won't.

McVay loves this QB and an occasional interception is part of the deal, along with the no look passes, and the balls to the wall playoff performances. Matthew Stafford IS the guy that helped to win a Super Bowl, and we are just going to have to live with the occasional pick six.
Than he's a part of the problem. If you're gonna give the other team points too than you better be scoring as well. Don't think I need to explain my issue here when he has more turnovers than points scored us so far.

The Ramowl

Starter
Last year the Chiefs started 3-3 and Mahomes was struggling and everyone was wondering if it was the end of them.
It's a long season, the FO has been toying with the offensive line and got burnt, it's a good lesson, let's see if they manage to fix it. We still have a bunch of stars at key positions and some great units.

If we beat the 49ers in two weeks we're back in it.

Tano

Legend
They won't.

Occasional?

3 in 3 games is pretty bad - worse than Goff but he did come alive in the 2nd half to win

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love changing the game plan up to actually slow down the pass rush and allow down field throws off of play action again, rather than just sacks. ARob actually getting involved? Excellent. Our D actually not playin 10 yards off the ball when we know the offense will be 90% underneath stuff? Fantastic.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

yay, the rams barely beat the worst team in the league down to their 3rd qb.

Bom Dia Hello GIF

We allowed their offense one FG, which came on the scripted opening drive.
Meanwhile the Rams offense scored three TDs and a FG.

I don't see where this "barely beat the worst team" POV is coming from. (Not just from you, I've seen this sentiment elsewhere)
Any win by 14 points is legit.
Any time one team gets in the endzone 3 times and the other never does, that's a clear cut ass beating.

Over the course of a game, good teams should separate themselves against bad teams. The Rams did that.
Plenty of good Rams teams have lost to backup nobody's at QB. It's not like a healthy team beat up on an injured one. This was just an example of a much better team beating their opponent, imo.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I don't see where this "barely beat the worst team" POV is coming from. (Not just from you, I've seen this sentiment elsewhere)
Any win by 14 points is legit.
Any time one team gets in the endzone 3 times and the other never does, that's a clear cut ass beating.
McVay always says, "it's tough to win a game in the NFL". I concur with your post. The Rams beat an NFL team they should have beat. Tampa, Green Bay and San Fran didn't.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
All square in the NFC West, all things considered Ill take that.

We are in this thing for sure.

Tano

Legend
The only really tough games in the remaining schedule are

SF
Tampa Bay
Kansas City
Green Bay

And the only one that I think will be extremely tough to beat is Kansas City

If Morris D plays aggressive and our offense can be adequate in those games, we should be able to beat those teams. None of them are playing extremely well.

The other 7 games are against teams we should beat if we play our game.

So there you have it - I am predicting 10 -1 if we play our game.
Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two words

Charlie Whitehurst​

I still can't believe he beat us in that game. But, sometimes it happens.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Last year the Chiefs started 3-3 and Mahomes was struggling and everyone was wondering if it was the end of them.
It's a long season, the FO has been toying with the offensive line and got burnt, it's a good lesson, let's see if they manage to fix it. We still have a bunch of stars at key positions and some great units.

If we beat the 49ers in two weeks we're back in it.
The Rams are tied for 1st place in the NFC West right now. If the season ended today, there would be three NFC teams in the playoffs that currently have a 3-3 record. So, the Rams are definitely "In It".

Also happy with yesterday's win; and how the offense moved the ball on it's final three 2nd-half possessions. Liked the tempo, line-play, execution and production (one FG and two TDs; and the FG-drive would have been another TD if a line judge calls a clear face-mask right in front of him/her).

Still, it's Not All Gravy. A team can only beat the opponent it's facing, and the Rams did that. However, Carolina looks like a team that wants a top-3 pick in 2023 for a prized-QB. For example, the Panthers had the Rams on fourth down from their 30, with a minute to play in the half and all three timeouts but let the clock run before the Rams punted and then took-a-knee. The Panthers game-plan, with their third-string-QB, was very basic and conservative ... did Carolina even try a pass down-field? And their 4th-string-QB had to play in their final two possessions.

Again, good win, nice win, some positives ... Needed Win ... but there's a long way to go.