Rams at Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Linebackers should've been a priority the last few off-seasons.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
99 from Washington lining up offsides. C'mon refs.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Sounds like the Rams did with the LBs this off-season that they did with the OL last off-season.. gamble on young unproven talent and let it bite you in the ass.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was our biggest offseason hole and we decided to ignore it. Its on the FO and McVay
I thought it was the o-line? Oh that's right they are playing well so we shift to somewhere else

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I understand keeping the RBs fresh...but I feel like its hard to get in rhythm when you're splitting snaps ike this. Also, I have Hendy in fantasy FB and he whiffed last week but already has a TD this week after I benched him. Smh

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Since we run it more now, our games go much faster.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I guess it's hard to address multiple areas with so few #1 picks, too. Hopefully, the Ramsey trade is worth it.

Maybe one of the backup LBs can step up eventually. Reed and Young are not starters.

Like to see us get that run game going a bit more, too.