Rams at Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ok so obviously McVay is in full conservative mode. I'm good with this too way our defense is playing. But please turn some of those stupid fucking screeny/short passes into runs up the gut with some duo and inside zone concepts. Please. Skins will quit the moment we start mashing that run game on them with this lead.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
Given how bad their offense is (and how good our Def. is) this game, prob better to just keep it conservative/run heavy, and avoid the turnovers/injuries.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we go for it, put Henderson or Akers in at HB. Also, the miss on the screen was due to Chase Young. Goff had to loft it over him.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I agree Brown seems to have changed his running style. He used to just slash and drive. Now he's trying to be jukey.

KayJay

Starter
This rain is preventing us from doing anything. That's a team from So-Cal for you. Light rain fine, light snow, maybe. But this? No f*cking way can we run an offense in this kind of weather. All we can do is run the ball and block.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
No team plays as well in this weather right now.