Rams at Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Are you superstitious about jerseys? First week I didn't wear my jersey cause it had ended up in the wash, the next week we weren't home for the game and so I also wasn't wearing it. Bills game I wore it and we lost, last week I decided not to wear it again and we won. I really want to wear it but now I'm still afraid it's bad juju, maybe I need to buy a new one

Todays the day to wear your Rams Jersey and break the streak! Rams will win!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sitting here watching Fox pregame. They mention the late game Dolphins vs niners. My daughter not even watching tv hears and looks up and says "fuck the niners".
Im a great father!!!
Fathering level = 10/10 :LOL:(y)

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I don't want to see Alex Smith today. I can easily see the Rams D becoming the unfortunate doormat for this weeks feel good story.

Yup and the Rams have a history making both substitutes or new player introductions into new hero's or at minimum a first game rousing success.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Haskins really sick or just pissed? Hmmmm