Rams at Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I hate this rule, I understand it but sometimes it isn't avoidable. QB lowers his head first makes it pretty rough on a tackler

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice play by Ramsey. Letting the QB know that bullshit (him acting like a RB) isn't gonna go unpunished is more important than the penalty.

Psycho_X

Legend
Only reason Ramsey had to make that play is cause Troy Reeder stood there flat footed while a slow QB ran right fucking past him. So awful.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. He's a fucking runner at this point and he lowered his fucking head, what the fucking fuck is wrong with these motherfucking refs?

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Damn you know Ron hates dewayne if Alex Smith is in.

I hate this. Alex is a better QB than both dewayne and Kyle.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
So, the Rams ended Alex Smith's career with the 49ers and helped launch the Kaep era.
Are the Rams now going to launch the Alex Smith comeback?
Hope not . . . .

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Rules are probably written in a way that make that call correct, but that’s just bullshit. Allen drop his helmet.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Smith is an improvement at QB. But should be similar irt concerns about him not getting the edge and all that. Just contain him and beat him up.