Rams at Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
I hate how delayed this stream is lol. The comments had Me thinking AD was on the kick off team

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice fucking series defense!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Goffense is rollllllin. Now let's adjust and get a quick stop and another possession defense!
Rams are getting brilliant play calling and near flawless execution on offense. The WFT can't stop the pass or the run. Can't stop the Rams from running it in for tds. High precision offense.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Have I told you guys how much I like Staley’s defense?
I get the criticism when they aren’t playing well but when you look at their work overall the D has been playing damn good. And this is year one in this system, during a pandemic with no offseason.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Love the offensive game plan.

and Reeder is playing pretty well.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams are getting brilliant play calling and near flawless execution on offense. The WFT can't stop the pass or the run. Can't stop the Rams from running it in for tds. High precision offense.
They're a bunch of pass rush types up front. Rams will probably have 200 yards on the ground today tbh.