Rams at Titans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I think we need a turnover to win this game.

Donald, Quinn, Littleton. Let's go.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Yep and it's true of most QBs tbh. Jared's gotten a lot of quick heat and that's a recipe for a bad day for a QB. And yet he still has some real nice stats because he's at least avoided the big INT and taken the swing passes and screens that were there.

Yea I feel you Merlin and your right, that's typically how you disrupt most good pocket passers. Jared has had a great day and I'm nit picking a bit.

But where guys like Brady and Peyton, etc can't really do much with pressure in their face other than move around INSIDE the pocket, Jared is a better athlete than those guys. I think he can def improve in those pressure situations because he moves better than average and is a very accurate QB. Just have to learn how to put those two together.