Rams at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram77

Rookie
Gurley is plowing their defense . You take him out and throw it 3 times and punt. WTF

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
That Goff character needs to learn to block, no way we can throw the ball if the QB doesnt have time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a fucking bullshit call. That wasn't DPI, and that ball wasn't fucking catchable.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offense better wake up. Defense still isn’t good enough even against a crap offense.

Rainram

Starter
1. There’s no way that’s DPI. Shit call!
2. Even if it was tipped, the defensive hold would have occurred beforehand and they’ll get the 5 yards and automatic first down.
3. Didn’t look tipped to me.
4. They probably won’t overturn any of that in Steeler Country.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Ball was not catchable by WR, hopefully refs overturn

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The game is young. Let's wait before we panic on Goff.

Still waiting on Ramsay to show up in horns.
I don't think people are panicking on Goff, just because of today. I wouldn't call it "panic", either. I think we have all witnessed the regression of his play this year (and even the tail end of last year).

He just doesn't look right. Too many targets being missed, too many turnovers, too many throws where he locks in on a target etc.

RamWoodie

Legend
This kind of wacky stuff is why I had a bad feeling about this game. Fowler was clearly held and what we have is two defense penalites??? It's obvious the ball was tipped.

Well...the QBs arm was hit

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Goff looks shaky to me. Under pressure. Gotta run Gurley a lot more.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
It looks like we're playing 15 yards off the LOS. I thought the whole point of getting Ramsey was so we could play man? .........