Rams at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whelp...go down and score a TD, and we win this game. All you could ask for.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't believe this offense can drive the field and score a TD. But I will note that the Rudolph play wasn't a fumble. Then again, neither was the TD they scored off the Goff "fumble." But refs gonna refs. They also clearly fumbled on that interception off the fake punt, which we recovered. And that was not a TD catch by Washington. Thanks, assclown refs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go down and win this thing....it's KUPP TIME!

ViennaMax

Rookie
isnt it the rule that they should let the play play out and decide after it?
those refs just put some double standards on today

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't believe this offense can drive the field and score a TD. But I will note that the Rudolph play wasn't a fumble. Then again, neither was the TD they scored off the Goff "fumble." But refs gonna refs. They also clearly fumbled on that interception off the fake punt, which we recovered. And that was not a TD catch by Washington. Thanks, assclown refs.
Pitts didn’t score on that.
But Rams would have had a first down.
Sloppy game by both offenses.
Refs have been bad.....just not blowing their whistle.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Why wouldn't you challenge that???? Rams played like crap the defense played good offense horrific but the refs were the worst most inconsistent pieces of crap and Dean Blandino is a douche he protects refs and the NFL there by making his job irrelevant cause he almost waits for the actual call. I never say this a win or lose but this entire game was horseshit no matter the the outcome.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Almost feels like the Steeler D has been listening in on the Ram huddle.

Time to earn that money.