Rams at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I never understood why some players (Hill and Ramsey) do not put their mouth guards in before the play. They swing all around. Weird.

Ramsey does it deliberately he wants to let the receiver know that he's going to be talking all game. . .

I didn't notice Hill doing it until this game but I wasn't really paying attention to it.

Ellard80

Legend
McVay either is unwilling, or does not know how, to develop a short, rhythm passing game.

Yeah the guy that took an offense that scored 13 pts a game for 4 years to 30pts a game for 3... yeah I'm sure he has no clue how to do that.

Please bro.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm pissed with our offense. There's no reason to play Henderson when Gurley is running well, unless Gurley needs a breather. McVay needs to get out of his own damn way.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Winning on the road is never easy. The Steelers are a solid team and Tomlin is a great coach. This game is 7-7. Let's make some plays on defense and then get the offense going

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Goff when any rush is near him = burnt toast. Accuracy gone, footwork gone, confidence gone, penis morphs into vagina.

You dont pay someone like that the biggest contract in NFL history, sorry you just dont.

I’m a cal alum. When they drafted him I thought it was one of the biggest jokes ever. He ran a pee wee offense n college. He folded against any good team and the worst game I saw was a game at Washington when it was raining when he was replaced because he couldn’t hold on to the ball.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Goff when any rush is near him = burnt toast. Accuracy gone, footwork gone, confidence gone, penis morphs into vagina.

You dont pay someone like that the biggest contract in NFL history, sorry you just dont.

is this our forum now?

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
The Rams should just put everyone within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. Seemingly every Rudolph pass has been under 10 yards.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The Steelers have dropped some passes today. We've been getting lucky. Need to take advantage