Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
That miss on Higbee is not on Goff. Goff was running for his life.

If we pick up even one or two blitzes they will be big gains. But we are unable to so we don't get them.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
My vent is going to battlefield v. Unless we pull a miracle. As weird as that pick was something has to fall in our favor this time.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I’d watch Wilson keeping one of these. He’s gonna pull it right outta Carson’s belly and keep it.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got screwed on the bad call. But we should have already won the game. Missed opportunities and a terrible defense lost the game.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Beginning to see why so many are giving up on the NFL. Why have a rulebook if you arent going to enforce the rules. Hard enough to beat a good team, but when the officials stand by and watch hold after hold and never call it then dont call a roughing when Goff is hit in the helmet/neck, but call it when RW gets bumped. Total BS.

Refs are not the reason we lost this game, but yes, the Matthews call played a big part. If our secondary wasn't so poor then it would have been moot though. We have bigger problems than the refs. We also got away with a false start on one of our TDs tonight.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Not over yet at all

2 plays, 2 stops, 2 timeouts

Could get ball back with 1:45 if D can hold.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Goff missed on a couple throws before the Everett drop. The fact remains that when the game is on the line, he has yet to pull one out. More often then not, it will end in a turnover.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well 5 games in and if I’m brutally honest, we don’t look like a playoff team. We are just not the same team as last year.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Another week of “should have could have.” Woods can’t get his feet down on the TD, Everett shitting the bed with his drop, bullshit call on Matthews...just to name a few.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Goff missed on a couple throws before the Everett drop. The fact remains that when the game is on the line, he has yet to pull one out. More often then not, it will end in a turnover.

Jesus tits, dude. Did you not see the NFC Championship last year? How about the Kansas City game?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
That’s way too much. Carson is falling forward for an extra 2-3 yards on every carry. This has been some of the worst tackling I’ve ever seen.