Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
nice thing that we looked good the last 2 drives on offense except for Gurley's fumble. Let's keep this going and give the defense some rest.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Good Lord, this is the first time I’ve checked in the GDT this year. Is it always this pathetic in here?

Goff sucks, McVay’s lost it, Gurley’s done... Sky is falling, game over, window is closed, let’s look at draft prospects....

PATHETIC

It’s 14-13 vs. a playoff quality team in a hostile road environment? And most posters are looking to whine incessantly and throw in the towel?

PATHETIC

Antonius

Pro Bowler
giphy.gif

RamWoodie

Legend
HULU is ticking me off...I didn't even see the TD cause of their "ERROR PLAYING VIDEO GARBAGE...:mad:

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Congrats, our team is struggling. You happy?

No but to fix an issue you have to be honest with yourself is all. I hate that they are struggling and hope they pull it off. I hate the pundits overreacting being right.

I don’t like everyone being in denial that are poor games were flukes. I want them to fix their issues and get better.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was great coverage

He bobbled the ball after it hit his facemask, and Reeder still wasn't in good enough position to punch it out. If he were in his hip pocket, he could have punched it out. The coverage wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. That all said, I'm more frustrated with him getting velocroed to blocks and sealed constantly in the run game.

EasyE

Starter
Good Lord, this is the first time I’ve checked in the GDT this year. Is it always this pathetic in here?

Goff sucks, McVay’s lost it, Gurley’s done... Sky is falling, game over, window is closed, let’s look at draft prospects....

PATHETIC

It’s 14-13 vs. a playoff quality team in a hostile road environment? And most posters are looking to whine incessantly and throw in the towel?

PATHETIC

thats why we are fanatics!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I really hope that McVay doesn't abandon the run in the second half. Gurley's fumble was unfortunate but also a bit of bad luck. If he wasn't falling directly on top of a defender, he would have been down by contact.

Keep up the quick passes. We don't need to be in a two minute drill to use them. Goff seemed to get into a bit of a groove getting the ball out quickly. It also mitigates our sub-par offensive line.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Whoooo! Gotta love that prevent defense! Now we have a game.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame

PATHETIC

PATHETIC
Tell me about it. If we’re not perfect we suck. So many Debbie downers. What winning does to a fan base.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The defense has to learn to box Wilson in , instead of running full speed at him .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congrats, our team is struggling. You happy?

McVay tried to change it up today. But the offense runs so much more smoothly in 11 personnel. Having Kupp on the sideline is a huge issue for our O. We lose so much. The OL simply has to get the job done. That's what will make or break the O. Also, I've just been putting the posters who choose to be constantly negative (esp. the Goff haters) or celebrate our struggles on ignore. I highly recommend it.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
He bobbled the ball after it hit his facemask, and Reeder still wasn't in good enough position to punch it out. If he were in his hip pocket, he could have punched it out. The coverage wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. That all said, I'm more frustrated with him getting velocroed to blocks and sealed constantly in the run game.

I know we don't need to be in the game of making excuses but he is an undrafted free agent who would be considered a third stringer is starting due to injuries.

As other posters have said, I wonder why we don't see Clay moved inside with more Ebu and mix ups among the rushing front.

Guess we'll see.