Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going to be one of those 8 or 9 win years...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
At least Marcus Peters was within 5 yards of the WR on that play.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't be concerned with the horrible defense, but guess what we cant score points anymore.

We're about to get blown the fuck out.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I know the offense is starting slow these last couple weeks but I think they will turn it around. I think the defense is much more of long term issue. Some major issues on that side of the ball.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whelp, who you got in the 2020 draft?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This starting to look like it might get ugly. McVay needs to beat that 6 man front, I dont care how he does it as long as he tries something different than he has been trying

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
it just gets worse and worse. They have no confidence. Not in the plays that are called. not in their execution. Now the D will ware out if the offense doesn't get their shit together. anybody else getting flash backs to pre mcvay? I hope they can make some changes before it is too late.

Ellard80

Legend
oh wait, you mean mocking the idea of having a run game is useless....Maybe Goff can throw it 90 times in a loss...

Yeah we scored 40 passing it non stop.. but this balanced approach we got 6.. so yeah you guys keep rising this attack on mcvay.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Ouch!

No Fowler, no Donald, no Rapp, no chance there.

Think we'll see some pass rushes, stacked boxes now?

Real gut check for the offense and the coaching staff.