GAME DAY Rams at Ravens - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Ravens take the lead on this drive, unfortunately. Their offense is clicking.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Throw the fucking ball
Yeah. We aren't gonna drive enough on this defense on the ground. Keep it balanced but if we win it will be through the air.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ravens defense starting to take over the game. Rams offense will have to make some adjustments or it's gonna get away from them.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Not running up the gut everything has switched off tackle and outside. Weird, keep it between the guards where we were successful maybe

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I would much rather see McClendon than Noteboom at this point.

oldnotdead

Legend
They had success between the tackles but keep running outside and getting stuffed. WTF Even I knew you need to run right at a defense like the Ravens. They are too fast and good to run outside. USE YOUR FUCKING OL AND ATTACK THE DEFENSE FOR GODSAKE!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

no that was just Harbore ...:laugh1:

8D6F6A5A-513C-4EEB-AECF-70CCD4A56A11.jpeg

RamWoodie

Legend
Anyone thinking this is a "make or break" time for the defense? The weather is ugly and Jackson's gonna be looking to run more.