GAME DAY Rams at Ravens - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
And there goes the lead because we can't get 6 on the goal line and think we're going to lean on the defense to win us this game. Just stupid, stupid game plan so far.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Ok McVay stop dickin around you had 2 chances to score and got nothing now our D is probably gassed…

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let’s go offense.

Good game so far.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Didn't the Browns have a guy wide open like that last week?
I thought they were supposed to " hold ourselves accountable, look at the tape and continue to get better and correct themselves moving forward...cuz that's all we know how to do"

Antonius

Pro Bowler
You knew that was gonna happen which is why we need to control the clock and keep running the fucking ball

I swear it’s like Sean calls plays so he can prove that Stafford is “the guy” that he wanted to trade for

they already proved that in year one. So just go with what’s working and stop trying to prove shit

TXRams86

The Infamous
"This defense is designed to stop the big play".
Seemingly give up big plays like this often.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I can't get over that first drive ending. That was..... Unbelievably annoying play calling. I..... I just can't.