Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish they'd show the replay. Hill got nailed again, but it looks to me like he's putting his man on the ground legally.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our Special Teams is not doing great tonight....Just need to work the kinks out, I guess

The Ramowl

Starter
Carr is scared, he wasn't even pressured that much and just threw it away. That's not a good thing when you are down in the 4th

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Troy Hill is going to be deservingly benched if he doesn't clean up these penalties. FFS

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Take your time, punch it in and send us home with a dub.. also, leave Hill back at the hotel

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
What's up with Hill? Penalties have hurt ST this game.

Defense looked much better that series. Littleton showed some speed and tackling on that stop and Ebukam put some pressure on.

Need a long drive here and put this away with another td.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ebukam playing well he has some pass rushing ability. He may be a poor mans Quinn in time
I was thinking that was franklin he had the same body type actually looks a little like him too