Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well. Getting out coached. Their kicker is out kicking Greg. Defense can’t stop them. Our offense is out of sync. Amazing only down by 3.

jjab360

Legend
The Rams don’t look rusty to me, they just look slow. Oakland has the intensity and Gruden is outcoaching McVay and Phillips.
It's almost as if you could say we're playing slow and without intensity because we're rusty...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Comedy of errors. Jump offsides on a 53 yard field goal off dirt . Clean it up

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
HORRIBLE COACHING by special teams coach. On that 53 yard field goal I tell the special teams unit "NO OFFSIDES"

Make him make a 53 yard FG off the dirt.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
We really need to stop Carr and the Raiders offense. We have no answer for their check down game. I don't know how. We literally know it's coming every pass play

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why didn't Cooper take that one out of the end-zone? There was no downside if he didn't fumble.

jjab360

Legend
Well. Getting out coached. Their kicker is out kicking Greg. Defense can’t stop them. Our offense is out of sync. Amazing only down by 3.
Raiders are doing us a favor shooting themselves in the foot but they do look better overall

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
As much as I’d like to get Gurley going, I think the Raiders D is expecting a heavy dose of him on this opening drive. I’d look to take a shot or two from play action.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Really disappointing. Hopefully they get it figured out. The fact that we’re down by 3 is a miracle.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
Our linebackers are awful, Peters and Talib can't tackle, Goff can't read a defense. Buckle up, buckaroos.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I saw it ... We took a knee... Did we win??