Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Mcvay is throwing too much IMO. Get Gurley going. They have over 10 minutes more in time of possession. That's fine if the Rams are scoring every drive. They will need to keep the defense fresh in the 2nd half.

…..

Legend
Well, disappointing ending but that’s exactly what we needed. Waste most of the rest of this half so we can go into half time, get some points, and regroup and kill the raiders momentum.

Second half will be different.

I hope so, cause we're playing a bunch of retirees and convalescents

but just in case, lets get a turnover before the half and convert to points.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
We're rusty for sure. Getting lucky with these DPIs, but I guess that's why you throw it down the field
The Rams don’t look rusty to me, they just look slow. Oakland has the intensity and Gruden is outcoaching McVay and Phillips.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damnit! This game is driving me nuts. This is a byproduct of not playing starters in the preseason. Across the NFL, play has been sloppy week 1 mostly due to the same reason and these practice rules. Maybe a half was enough to warm up? DAMN!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Keep in mind, their offensive line is highly touted so we are going to have to create pressures in different ways and/or hold it down on the back end!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I still think we win this and have a strong second half. And I still like McVay. But his tendency to pass too much when tensions are high is very worrisome. He did this vs. Minnesota last year and in the playoffs vs. Atlanta too. And in all cases inexplicably.... not after trying to run but failing initially and then bailing on it.... but not running to begin with despite having an elite RB. Odd.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Our defense looks soft. They're just eating up our second level/LBs like crazy. Quick passes and runs all day. We cant stop it