Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like what I saw on that drive. That's what I wanted to see from Gurley. Way to push the pile, Todd!

And Everett is so damn good after the catch.

WestCoastRam

Legend
The first pass to Woods, the slant from the left side... no way Goff gets that amount of time last year with the oline.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As soon as I saw Vinodouche, I knew we were getting penalized.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay so now our defense wants to take the night off

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Okay Joyner, Fisher isn't the head coach anymore. Get that bush league, country club atmosphere the fuck outta here.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Wow...Impressive...Gurley was TERRIFIC...As good as the O looked, the D had looked equally bad so far...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Wasnt the ball on the ground at the end of that play? should be incomplete. Ripped out after the fact. But the penalty call was BULLSHIT

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
damn, I missed our drive, but thanx to whoever posted the feed.

It's ridiculously clear.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay Joyner, Fisher isn't the head coach anymore. Get that bush league, country club atmosphere the freak outta here.
I was thinking the same. Two personal fouls. Although I don't agree with the second