Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's 17 to fucking 0. You go for it. Maybe he should fish some cajones out of his jacket after he finds his challenge flag.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's bad is that the announcing crew figuratively patted the Rams on the head when they made TWO first downs in a row, like praising a toddler that used the potty twice in a row instead of filling his diapers....:redcard:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I swear defenders going against Robinson just dive into him and fall so he grabs them and takes them to the ground for an easy holding call.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
How hard is it for our guys running crossing routes to understand down and distance?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Stupid is the coach who put NFL's best drive killer back in!

GRob NFL best killed this drive.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
do our receivers know how to stiff arm??

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
At least the offense looked better on that drive......I think we tripled our 1st half output already

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
another short of the sticks....when is this going to stop?
They looked like it was pretty good coverage in Cover 3. Quick was open underneath and all he had to do was shake one guy and he'd have a first. I'm not dogging on Goff for that.