Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
The list of receivers the Rams have passed on during the Fisher and Snead years is sickening. They need to drastically improve the unit.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
A bit worried about Goff's accuracy - tends to throw high a lot.

I think he could develop into a good qb, don't think he will be #1 overall trade good, but I hope I'm wrong. Of course, any qb on this team has his hands full.

Worst case scenario, two more years of Fisher wastes a once good defense and Goff becomes the next victim of the Carr/Bradford experience (too many hits, too many OCs). Then we get to rebuild (again) in 2019.

Just depressing. Sort of like '90 -'98 depressing...

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Higbee needs to get more snaps and wtf Gaines why is he getting burned lately

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Well that's an NFL pass, and an NFL WR adjustment in the air. Made it look easy.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

GOFFTERCEPTION
verb

1. When ball is perfectly placed and receiver fails to catch it leading to interception.
Kendricks pulled a Goffterception after the ball hit him in the hands

See: Brian Quick one handed effort

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Just going to say this upfront. I've been a Rams fan since 64. I saw the Fearsome foursome play in person as a child.
And now........

Q729

Legend
"Hell yeah! What a catch!" The commentator is Definitely a pats fan
They all like football that's fun to watch. They used to talk about us like that for a while. Even when we started sucking they still wanted to talk us up.