Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Is is me or is the crowd not that loud.

Stopped a run for a loss then an incompletion and they aren't very loud at all.

Terrible day so far for Goff........he looks off so far.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Just getting in here.. two quick observations: the helmets look phenomenallll, and NOTEBOOM IS GETTING MANHANDLED.. come on kid hold your ground your getting bull rushed every time.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
the broadcast in SW Missouri is in espanõl. Kinda wish they would fix it...

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
wow, they look out of sync. I wonder if Goff is thinking or trying to hard after the contract extension

RamWoodie

Legend
Like I figured...the offense ain't sharp at all. Gonna take a couple more series to get something going. They gotta get a feel for the Panther defense scheme. That's just how it is and we'll probably see that in all the games today.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Gotta remember our starters were out all preseason, anyone who didn’t expect a slow start is being nieve.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
This game kinda feels like the NFCCG and the Super Bowl, at least in terms of offensive game plan. Especially regarding Gurley. Two series with one carry. And my guess is he gets spelled the next drive. Gonna be midway thru the second quarter before he had 5 carries. SMH