Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I'm not mad at the timeouts. Trying to steal a possession. Our defense had been shutting down the Panthers offense up to that point.
I AM mad at the timeouts. Sheer arrogance. McVay needs to stop channeling Mike Martz for bad game management and time outs. Especially with Weddle out.

Curt760

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Curt760
I think the OL playing ok. Goff just needs to get rid of the ball more quickly.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Hey I’m happy being ahead all things considered

Shamefully I must admit, I had us losing

Psycho_X

Legend
Well, I’m officially sick of the wwe commercial already. Went to take a leak and it was on, came back and it was on again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We look a little rusty in places, but no surprise.

13-3

Take it.

Come out 2nd half and keep playing hard. Get the W, week 1 on road... big deal.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
An optimist would say the Rams are rusty and are performing like they did in last years opener against Oakland.

A pessimist would say the Rams are performing just where they left off in the Super Bowl.

We’ll see.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It does worry me a bit with the offense. Looks like more of the same towards the end of the season. McVay not drawing up the greatest game plan either.