Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got fucking Brown on my bench too, 28.7 points so far.

I'm still winning, but I'm hoping it doesn't end up biting me in the ass.

I know, dude. I started Lamar over Cam at least, but I left Hollywood on the bench. I wanted to see how he'd do in his first game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jesus Everett, don't juggle the ball like that

I credit Everett on that play. Goff threw it a little bit behind him. It allowed the defender to get his hand in there. Everett made a heck of play to come up with it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well even a FG here would be nice. A touchdown would be a lead that the Panthers probably couldn't overcome. It would seal the gave most likely.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ugly first half thus far but the Rams still might finish this drive and go into halftime with a big lead.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Not sure how I feel about this half. D looks good. Linebackers playing really well. Aggressive and fast.

Offense... ugh. Goff is a bit rusty, but he's a rhythm passer, so he can be streaky. Hot and cold, plus he still doesn't see all the field consistently. line looks a bit weaker - missing Saffold on that left side and Allen's been blown up a few times. Running game without Gurley being Gurley is going to be mediocre. We won several games last year because it was special.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Goff's reliance on Kupp is concerning. He had a chance to throw a wide open swing pass to Gurley.