GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Of course they get an 80 yard punt. Smh
I don't think it is a fluke. Their punter has been incredible all game. I watch the Lions a lot to keep up on Goff, somehow I never noticed him but tonight he has been jumping off the screen.

Hope we see Williams back out there.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Looks like the lions overrated oline is ggetting exposed. This gm is ours.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
At that point let it bounce why fair catch it ...he always fair catches it ....am I missing something

RamWoodie

Legend
I don't think it is a fluke. Their punter has been incredible all game. I watch the Lions a lot to keep up on Goff, somehow I never noticed him but tonight he has been jumping off the screen.

Hope we see Williams back out there.
Cuz there has been pressure on him this half!!!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Raheem keeps them from scoring the rest of the game. I will not post my disgust with him. I will patiently tap my keyboard and walk away.

COME ON DEFENSE

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The way the first half went I really thought Detroit was gonna put up a 40 burger. I guess that is a trademark of a Raheem Morris defense. They look like they're gonna get blown out of the building and here the opposing offense is sitting at 24 points. Would be nice if our offense ran it all the way down and win with no time left.