GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dungy laying down the knowledge.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
If the Rams continue to bring pressure on Goff he will go to crap. Without any pressure he is all world, but he crumbles under pressure.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
We gotta withstand the initial storm. This place is going to be thru the roof for the first 30 minutes. We’ve gotta be able to take their best punch and hit them right back.
Bump!

We withstood it!!! Now we need to take this game over. Keep establishing the run! Aaron Donald is gonna start making plays!!

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Need to score a TD with this first possession to have a realistic chance. Unless the defense suddenly gets better and no reason the think that.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Hope the D figured out something.. if they don’t get to Goff.. it’s not gonna end well.

He shit the bed once, already.. ended the half bad.. we know he can fall apart.

Tano

Legend
Hmmm - 3rd and 15 - guess what first down

3rd and 5 - a stop

Those two plays are exactly what I have been saying in my other thread.

I am much more confident in them making a 3rd and 5 stop outside the red zone than I am on 3rd and 15 this year.

My only real complaint with Morris this year.

However, our D is not doing a good job this game. We are not getting good pressure on Goff.

The one time we do, Goff makes a huge mistake.

We need to figure out ways to get pressure on Goff.

And I know I have said this a million times and I know that there is no one else but I really do not like seeing Hoecht trying to cover someone past 5 yards.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
A turnover that stops a score or creates one will be huge and maybe the difference

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I suspect McVay wants to get a lead before he goes into full run/pass balance mode with KW.

Our D performance tonight looks a lot like that divisional gm at Green Bay in ‘20.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Man… I hate to say it.. but I don’t think they can count on Kupp to be a difference maker anymore.

They gotta add to that WR room.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Morris gonna dial it up second half.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Defense must play better. Tackling must approve. Raheem needs to show other teams why they should invest in him as a head coach or all that dries up by tomorrow morning why this defense is playing.

McVay needs to jump in and help the defense. AD needs to get the defense fired up.