GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Overmatched Rams D means Lions curb stomp us as soon as McVay goes 150% pass attack.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Ok...we got to get pressure on jg or we're not gonna win. It's that simple.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Just don’t panic on offense McVay. Pound the rock. Take the crowd out of it slowly.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Maybe if Morris the Great was game planning this week instead of interviewing with other teams, we might have had a chance.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Goff kinda looks like he did against the Vikings in 2018. We gotta get pressure. We all know whats happenz if you get him off schedule.

Also, we are one over thrown pass to Kupp on 1st and goal from a back and forth td fest. Lets not panic.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Goff is 9-9 for 111 yards. Two drives in the first quarter.

Zero pressure, vanilla defense, etc.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Morris, turn up the fucking heat.
We know how to disrupt Goff. This isn't the game to play bend but don't break. Attack the running game with run blitzes, and aggressively attack Goff on passing downs. Make him beat you with pressure in his face.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Gota stay composed and stick to the plan. I keep telling myself these are bonus games

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense has to be priority in the offseason. Starting with coaching.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Defense hasn’t made a play yet. No pass break ups, no pressure, no sacks, no tackles for a loss. Just getting taken to school every down.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Detroit offensive line is just controlling the game. I'm not sure what is going to change that.