GAME DAY Rams at Lions SNF - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Let’s go we got a lot of doubters boys! Would love to make them eat their words tonight!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
To be fair, if you put a gun to my head, I would take Detroit in this game based on the circumstances.

JWrWyY.gif

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Gonna be a tall task against this Lions team. On the road, indoor stadium where Goff excels, that crowd will be buzzing, both tackles out, Darious Williams out, who knows how many snaps T. White will have so that might be both starting corners impacted, offensive line being re-shuffled at the interior at the last minute, the list goes on. The Rams can do it. But this might be one of our toughest games all year. GO RAMS!

To pull it off, we will need Verse and Fiske to be very impactful off the hop, against what might be the best offensive line in the NFL.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The hype seems 90 percent Lions 10 percent Rams. Most of that 10 percent is Stafford. Already not getting respect.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Rams should not take this game lightly. I would play this game as if its for the NFC Championship game. Go Rams!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
3 and out not a good way to start the season. But I do know offenses are typically behind defenses this early.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
McVay runs screens on third and longer than 8 like 75% of the time. It’s his most predictable playcalling trait.