GAME DAY Rams at Lions SNF - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Rams only have Acuri backing up Noteboom and McClendon. I guess Bruss would be the next guy up after that.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Figured they wouldn't risk Hav vs Hutch. Not worth it. Rest up big feller.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
daniel-bryan-yes.gif

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
What's the difference between a tornado and a Lions fan divorce ?

-Nothing. Either way, somebody's losing their trailer.

Why is the murder solve rate so low in Michigan ?

-Because all the DNA matches & there are no dental records.

Nine months and a day from now, there will be the biggest uptick in babies being named "Warren" since Heaven Can Wait was released. Girls, too.

Go Rams

Psycho_X

Legend
I can't wait for those two or three posters who we haven't seen since January coming back to this thread to talk about how terrible McVay is every time one thing doesn't go our way.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I can't wait for those two or three posters who we haven't seen since January coming back to this thread to talk about how terrible McVay is every time one thing doesn't go our way.
A few of them already returned when D.Williams got hurt and the OL injuries started.

It’s like magic.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Sam Darnold having a pretty good game. Daniel Jones, not so much. Caleb Williams is struggling in his debut. Chicago's TD was a blocked kick.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Wouldn't be surprised if this game was a shootout but I think we have enough firepower to pull it off. Rams 31, Lions 28.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Wouldn't be surprised if this game was a shootout but I think we have enough firepower to pull it off. Rams 31, Lions 28.
Hoping Verse and Fiske are ready. They didn’t play a snap in pre season as if they were seasoned vets. I would like both sides of the ball playing great. Can’t wait to see what we really got.