GAME DAY Rams at Lions SNF - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This could really bite us. Not sure why we keep stalling so often, and particularly vs Detroit. I thought their CB broke it up, but Kupp just dropped it, if he turns and runs it might have been 6...
Because we can't run it when they know we want to run it.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Bad, bad call by McVay. Shoulda kicked the FG, dammit!
I agree, 4 yards is a bit much, take the points nearing the end of the half on the road in a hostile environment. Your QB just came up gimpy. Kick it. If Stafford sprung up fast I get it a bit more.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hate whatever the fuck this offense is. It does not look smooth at all.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I agree, 4 yards is a bit much, take the points nearing the end of the half on the road in a hostile environment. Your QB just came up gimpy. Kick it. If Stafford sprung up fast I get it a bit more.
They had the play call... just didn't catch it

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I'm a lot more worried about Puka than Stafford as Puka had a knee issue already this year. Stafford got up and played already.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lines are getting bullied in both sides. Not a good start.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Points are tough to come by. At least for us. I thought McVay shoulda gone with the field goal on 4th down.