GAME DAY Rams at Lions SNF - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice job getting 3 there boys.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I expect a shot play from the offense as soon as we get our first first down on the next drive.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
What's up with Verse?
I suspect he is opposite Sewell. Will keep an eye out next series. Tough task for him in his first NFL game to face maybe the best tackle in the league. Great young player but it's not like he was a 1st overall pick expected to dominate.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wonder if having backup tackles is why he's reverting back to his comfort zone? Which is throwing the ball more.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Need to show some balance on this drive. Probably a bit limited on some pass designs because of the OL injuries, maybe, as well, so running game will be needed.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
Hoecht has like no pass rush moves. At all. Pure effort guy. Young doesn't look like he worked on any pass rush moves in the off season. Need to see more from him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Detroit is a good team. Rams playing tough.

Go Rams!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
What's up with Verse?
He has been in there... I think just more experience in run defense right now with Hoecht. Probably he is also geeked up so good to let him catch his breath at times.